Executive Board Nominations
Nominations Open June 30 - July 29 for Marietta Campus
The Odyssey Executive Board is a great way to be an involved student leader on campus. The Odyssey Peer Mentoring Program is looking for dedicated student leaders to take the lead on programming for students and by students. The purpose of the Executive Board is to formalize and structure the student leadership voice and involvement in the Odyssey Peer Mentoring Program.
The board has 5 main goals:
- Maximize the participation of KSU students in the Odyssey Peer Mentoring Program.
- Promote a continuous affinity for the program, bonding and continuity of student involvement, among student participants, through the provision of incentives, education and training, group maintenance activities and organized social contacts.
- Help market the program, campus-wide, to enhance awareness, expansion, collaboration, research and resource support.
- Enable student input and guidance in regard to implementation of all functional aspects of the program, i.e., recruitment, training, social mixers, publicity, awards and recognition and assessment.
- Enable student participation in administrative decision making in regard to coordination of the program.
The board selection process will take place from June 30th – July 29th by the nomination committee. This process will include an on campus interview. The new board will be announced Friday, August 5th.
3 Mentor Coordinators (Marietta)