Technology Subsidy Lottery
ACSA Technology Subsidy Lottery Spring 2017
Adult and Commuter Student Affairs, a department of Student Engagement, presents the first installment of the ACSA Technology Subsidy for the Spring 2017.
The ACSA Technology Subsidy is designed to provide commuter students with the necessary technology in the form of a laptop from the KSU Bookstore. One of the main barriers to college enrollment and retention of students is the financial outlay required by students in order to attend. The subsidy seeks to offset a portion of the costs of the technology needed by students to progress, succeed, and graduate from Kennesaw State University.
The application for entry to receive a laptop will be available in an online format and requires students to be considered a commuter student, by living off campus or living near campus. The application will be open for 2 weeks and the winners will be randomly selected and contacted by email and telephone. *To be eligible winners must agree to a photograph featured on the ACSA website along with a statement discussing how winning the technology will assist them in achieving their higher education goals.
- 5 Awards Available for the Spring 2017 Semester
- Laptop Awarded in the form of a KSU Bookstore Voucher
- Online Application opens Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- Application Deadline Wednesday, March 15, 2017
- Winners selected by Friday, March 17, 2017
Lottery Criterion & Eligibility
The ACSA Technology Subsidy is open to all enrolled Kennesaw State University students who meet the following criterion:
- Must be a commuter student of KSU (not living in KSU Housing)
- Must have completed at least one semester at KSU
- Must be currently enrolled in at least 6 undergraduate credit hours (or one graduate course per semester)
- Must have completed at least 12 credit hours of coursework
- Minimum Adjusted GPA of 2.75
- A current FAFSA on file indicating financial need
- To be eligible, winners must agree to a photograph featured on the ACSA website along with a statement discussing how winning the technology will assist them in achieving their higher education goals
- You may win the ACSA Technology Subsidy once during your enrollment at KSU. After winning, you may not reapply.