LGBTQ Educational Pamphlets
The pamphlets below have been made in-house. The intention behind making pamphlets in-house is to cater to our specific community base in a manner that is inclusive and reaches topics that may otherwise be overlooked in traditional health pamphlets. While efforts have been made to use inclusive language, there may be instances where better wording could be used.
In an effort to create the most inclusive environment, readers are encouraged to make suggestions and/or corrections to these pamphlets. In instances where you feel changes should be made, please print out or stop by the Resource Center to mark the changes you would like to see. Every effort will be made to include these changes in future printings.
Additionally, if there are topics you would like to see covered, please share them with us!
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to develop or collection of pamphlets. I hope you find the pamphlets below informative.
- Below the Belt: A trans* masculine guide to packer/penis care
- Bound for Glory: A guide on how to safely chestbind
- Before You Do the "Dam" Thing: A guide on dental dams
- Gonna Make Love? Remember Your Glove: A guide to safer penetrative sex
- There's a Pap for That: A sexual health guide for women who have sex with women
- Toys, Toys, Toys!: A guide to safer use of sex toys
Campus Resources and Gender Neutral Restroom Guides
Have a suggestion for a pamphlet? We want to know! Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a concern or question about a pamphlet? We want to know that too! Send your comments, questions, and/or concerns to email@example.com