LGBTQ Educational Pamphlets
The pamphlets below are for informational purposes only. Our pamphlets are made available
to members of the campus community who are interested in learning more about various
aspects of LGBTQ identities and experiences. The content contained within the pamphlets
are not reflective of University policy.
- Below the Belt: A trans* masculine guide to packer/penis care
- Bound for Glory: A guide on how to safely chestbind
- Before You Do the "Dam" Thing: A guide on dental dams
- Gonna Make Love? Remember Your Glove: A guide to safer penetrative sex
- There's a Pap for That: A sexual health guide for women who have sex with women
- Toys, Toys, Toys!: A guide to safer use of sex toys
Campus Resources and Gender Neutral Restroom Guides
In an effort to create the most inclusive environment, readers are encouraged to make suggestions and/or corrections to these pamphlets. In instances where you feel changes should be made, please print out or stop by the Resource Center to mark the changes you would like to see. Every effort will be made to include these changes in future printings.
Have a suggestion for a pamphlet? We want to know! Send your suggestions to email@example.com
Have a concern or question about a pamphlet? We want to know that too! Send your comments, questions, and/or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org